Marketing keynotes and speakers often talk on popular topics such as online marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, customer service and more. But as one of the world’s most celebrated business authorities, Scott Steinberg is more than a motivational and inspirational provider of key note speeches, training classes, and workshop seminars. He’s also a #1 bestselling, top-rated author on advertising, public relations (PR) and social media, and one of today’s best-known media analysts, having covered marketing, advertising and emerging trends for hundreds of brand-name outlets such as the Los Angeles Times, Rolling Stone, TIME, CNN and more.
Having seen all sides of the media industry, his presentations are specially designed to share breaking insights with today’s top businesses and brands, as well as a deeper look at developing industry and consumer trends. Each is specially constructed to provide organizations in every field with the skills and training they need to:
- Increase Marketing, Advertising and Sales Performance
- Boost ROI on PR, Promotions and Social Media Campaigns
- Engage Consumer and B2B Audiences
- Generate More Revenue and Headlines
- Leave Audiences and Influencers Buzzing
A marketing keynote speaker who’s served as a trusted partner to dozens of household business and brands from Sears, Kmart and Procter and Gamble to Amazon.com and American Airlines, Scott’s workshops, breakout sessions and master classes continue to captivate audiences worldwide.
Recent engagements include:
- Motivational speech on online advertising for hundreds of Russian and Central European ad agency executives
- Marketing and sales training for global consumer brand
- Keynote on how to improve sales and create ongoing competitive advantage for national retail association
- Media training and social media strategy for leading telecom industry giant
- Corporate spokesperson work for myriad brands in the B2C and B2B spaces
Dozens of satisfied clients include Ford, Duracell, Intel, The Accounts Payable Network, Enterprise Seattle, Samsung, and more.
For marketing key notes or sales and media training, we invite you to contact our offices today.