Executive leadership keynote speeches, training classes and workshop courses are now available from Scott Steinberg, bestselling business author, and the team at TechSavvy Global, one of today’s most renowned management consultants firms. A leader in the field of strategic consulting and organizational behavior, as seen by over 1 billion people the globe over on ABC, CBS and CNN, Scott’s training programs can help your company, association or non profit:
- Create a Culture of Success and Achievement Equip Executives with Tomorrow’s Leadership Skills
- Successfully Manage Change and Strategic Innovation
- Improve Productivity, Performance and ROI
- Excel at Business Strategy and Planning
- Adapt to New Trends and Markets
- Build Trust and Teamwork
Custom executive leadership training programs are available for organizations of every size and background, and designed to provide an engaging blend of insight and high-impact strategies and systems for enhancing individual or team performance. Programs are regularly delivered from audiences ranging in the hundreds to live presentations for tens of thousands of employees that are on-hand for events, or tuning in via live digital or satellite feeds.
From demonstrating how to better engage customers, manage workforces and communicate more effectively to plot better business strategy and go-to-market campaigns, sample solutions have included:
- Presenting strategies for building more innovative business solutions at and moderating senior management and board summit retreats.
- Keynote speeches, breakouts and training courses for sales, marketing and advertising executives.
- Media and social media training for clients in the consumer and B2B spaces.
- Executive training sessions on how to more effectively spot and adapt to changing trends for leading businesses, brands and associations
Keynote, breakout, and one hour or full and half day master classes are currently available alongside custom programs of every size and length, and designed from the ground up to meet the needs of your organization. To learn more, we invite you to reach out and connect with us at any time.